Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New News Mommy going back to work part-time

It looks like I will be starting a part-time job as a noon duty attendant at the 3 elementary schools on base. I will be working 2 hours and 15 minutes a day from 1115am-130pm helping the kids with lunch and recess and doing sm jobs around the school office like cutting out papers and stapling and laminating. The one school across the street from out house just told me today with in the next 2 weeks they may become a permanant noon duty attendant opening for the remainer of the school year where I will work everyday mon-fri and get 20 bucks a day. So ill be making about 100 bucks a week which is alot more then I was getting staying home. Im excited. It will keep me busy during the week and throughout the winter and ill still have a few hours to myself when I get off 3 days a week while the kids are still in preschool. I also know a few of the kids from the neighborhood so there will be some friendly known faces.

0 comments:

Zack The Dog

Zack The Dog

Storm The Cat

Mr Beans

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY WEBPAGE

This is a great way to keep in touch with what's going on in the lives of the Williams' Family. With us being so far away it's great to be able to write and post recent pictures of what's going on in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Daniel is now 5 years old and Hailey is 3 years. We have Zack the Dog, Storm the Cat, Oscar the Fish, and out latest addition to the family Mr. Beans the dog. Justin is keeping busy working 12 hour shifts at the passenger terminal on base and going to school to complete his small business certificate program. I am currently a stay at home mom taking care of the kids which is definitly a full time job in itself and I spend a great deal of time volunteering at the Airman's Attic on base. Daniel and Hailey both go to pre-school 3 days a week. Hailey is currently in her 3rd year of gymnastics. She was been taking gymnastics since she was 18 months old and Daniel just finished playing basketball on the Lions pee wee league last month. We currently have 17 months left in Alaska and then we dont know where we are going to be moving after that. Justin spends his free time working on his Landcruiser and offroading. I spend my free time scrapbooking and keeping up with our blog, watching movies, and keeping up with the kids and all their activites. Daniel loves dinosaurs, superheros (batman, the hulk, superman, and spiderman his favorites, and doing arts and crafts. Hailey loves horses and ponies, barbies, princesses, playing dress up, and recently Hannah Montana. Keep checking back to our page for the newest happenings going on in out lives.

My Blog List


nine year Anniversary

Holidays 2008

Holidays 2008

About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for the past 8 years. we have two beautiful children daniel and hailey and 3 pets. My husband is in the usaf and i am a stay at home mom.