Saturday, January 17, 2009

HAILEY'S FIRST HAIRCUT AFTER AN INCIDENT WITH HER BROTHER AND SCISSORS

Hailey's new do Hailey just got her first haircut

She did not like it at first



Mrs. helen cutting Hailey's hair the right way




You can see very well while wet how long it was at one point





The school scissors Daniel used to cut his sister's hair




He butchered her poor hair





Hailey's haircut by her brother






Daniel gave his sister her first haircut (that will be a story when she grows up to tell her children)








Well What can I say the things kids do. Ive been pretty much laid up and off my feet for the last week as I mentioned in an earlier post. I pulled a muscle in my back and after seeing the doctor possibly passed through a kidney stone. Justin has been home helping and taking most of the daily house responsibilities and the kids were definitly taking advantage of the situation of mommy not being able to move around alot. Two nights ago Justin was downstairs cleaning up our bathroom and kitchen and I was resting on the couch. It was about 10pm and we had put the kids up in Daniel's room to watch Kung Fu Panda. Well I guess they watched that movie one too many times and it wasnt getting their interest because Daniel decided to take his school scissors and give his sister a haircut. I had gone upstairs to check on them for bed around 1030pm and saw locks of Haileys hair lying on the top of the stairs floor. I go to their room and Hailey says brother cut my hair and he said Hailey asked him to give her a haircut. Needless to say she was talking about pretend play and didnt mean for him to really cut her hair and he actually cut her hair. She was very upset when she couldnt make her normal pigtails and yelled at her brother and told him never to touch her hair again. We went to the beauty salon and Hailey got a really cute bob style haircut. It is short but at least its even it will take awhile but it will grow back long again. She looked like she was going to cry after the lady was done. She said mommy I look like a boy and I told her no you dont you look like an adorable little girl. So we went to the Bx and Hailey picked out a pretty pink headband and a hello kitty necklace and she was all happy and said she was a girly girl again. Everyone seems to like Hailey's new do and I myself am starting to get used to it too. Here are some before and after pics.

1 comments:

Monkeys Mommy said...

Oh Lory! Hailey looks adorable and sassy with her new do. She would look cute any way her hair is, but I'm sorry the scissor plague got your house too. This is my huge fear with mine that they will cut eachothers hair, rather than just a little of their own hair like Ben did. Hailey can still have pig tails, she will just be small ones, but still just as cute.

Zack The Dog

Zack The Dog

Storm The Cat

Mr Beans

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY WEBPAGE

This is a great way to keep in touch with what's going on in the lives of the Williams' Family. With us being so far away it's great to be able to write and post recent pictures of what's going on in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Daniel is now 5 years old and Hailey is 3 years. We have Zack the Dog, Storm the Cat, Oscar the Fish, and out latest addition to the family Mr. Beans the dog. Justin is keeping busy working 12 hour shifts at the passenger terminal on base and going to school to complete his small business certificate program. I am currently a stay at home mom taking care of the kids which is definitly a full time job in itself and I spend a great deal of time volunteering at the Airman's Attic on base. Daniel and Hailey both go to pre-school 3 days a week. Hailey is currently in her 3rd year of gymnastics. She was been taking gymnastics since she was 18 months old and Daniel just finished playing basketball on the Lions pee wee league last month. We currently have 17 months left in Alaska and then we dont know where we are going to be moving after that. Justin spends his free time working on his Landcruiser and offroading. I spend my free time scrapbooking and keeping up with our blog, watching movies, and keeping up with the kids and all their activites. Daniel loves dinosaurs, superheros (batman, the hulk, superman, and spiderman his favorites, and doing arts and crafts. Hailey loves horses and ponies, barbies, princesses, playing dress up, and recently Hannah Montana. Keep checking back to our page for the newest happenings going on in out lives.

My Blog List


nine year Anniversary

Holidays 2008

Holidays 2008

About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for the past 8 years. we have two beautiful children daniel and hailey and 3 pets. My husband is in the usaf and i am a stay at home mom.