Monday, January 12, 2009

JUST ANOTHER DAY






















Well for those of you who don't know Mommy has been out of commision the last few days. I don't know how I did it or what I did but I have seemed to pull a muscle in my back. I went to the doctor today to get x rays and should find out tomorrow if anything more is wrong besides a pulled muscle but they believe its just a bad pulled muscle. Justin has been home the last few days helping me out alot with the kids and they kinda understand mommy can't do much with her bad back. Daniel has learned what buttons to push to put my heating pad on the right level. Unfortunatley the doctors say it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to six weeks till I totally get healed and im not supposed to lift more then 10 pounds. It is going to be a very long month. I dont realize how much day to day stuff I usually do around the house that now im not able to do right now. On the good note, we got our plane tickets today for our vacation this summer and we cannot wait. We all need a much needed break. Everyone is making fun of us asking why we would want to take a one week cruise of Alaska and not a week in the sunny tropical caribean when we have lived here for 6 and a half years but this is mainly for my dad because he has always wanted to take the Alaska cruise as long as he worked for the cruise company and this is his retirement cruise and we are very happy the whole family is able to be there to attend with him. The kids are looking forward to going to kid camp for the week. Daniel loved it on our last cruise and Hailey wasnt potty trained yet so she wasnt able to go but she is very excited to be able to be enrolled in camp this summer. We are also looking forward to spendng a couple days in Vancover. When we first drove up to Alaksa we really didnt get to sightsee and see Canada. We pretty much just quickly drove through.Unfortunatly its still five months away but definitly something for us all to look forward to now if mommy can just get on her feet. Hopefully I found out tomorrow my x rays are normal and its just a bad pull and it heels quickly. Also go steelers. The kids wore their steelers jerseys today to school in honor of the win on Sunday and we are rooting for them to go all the way to the super bowl and win the superbowl, at least beat the crap out of Baltimore on Sunday cause they are the team that took our Dolphins out of the playoffs.

1 comments:

Monkeys Mommy said...

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope it heals very quickly and you feel better soon. We were rooting for the Titans or the Giants, but now they are both out!

Zack The Dog

Zack The Dog

Storm The Cat

Mr Beans

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY WEBPAGE

This is a great way to keep in touch with what's going on in the lives of the Williams' Family. With us being so far away it's great to be able to write and post recent pictures of what's going on in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Daniel is now 5 years old and Hailey is 3 years. We have Zack the Dog, Storm the Cat, Oscar the Fish, and out latest addition to the family Mr. Beans the dog. Justin is keeping busy working 12 hour shifts at the passenger terminal on base and going to school to complete his small business certificate program. I am currently a stay at home mom taking care of the kids which is definitly a full time job in itself and I spend a great deal of time volunteering at the Airman's Attic on base. Daniel and Hailey both go to pre-school 3 days a week. Hailey is currently in her 3rd year of gymnastics. She was been taking gymnastics since she was 18 months old and Daniel just finished playing basketball on the Lions pee wee league last month. We currently have 17 months left in Alaska and then we dont know where we are going to be moving after that. Justin spends his free time working on his Landcruiser and offroading. I spend my free time scrapbooking and keeping up with our blog, watching movies, and keeping up with the kids and all their activites. Daniel loves dinosaurs, superheros (batman, the hulk, superman, and spiderman his favorites, and doing arts and crafts. Hailey loves horses and ponies, barbies, princesses, playing dress up, and recently Hannah Montana. Keep checking back to our page for the newest happenings going on in out lives.

My Blog List


nine year Anniversary

Holidays 2008

Holidays 2008

About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for the past 8 years. we have two beautiful children daniel and hailey and 3 pets. My husband is in the usaf and i am a stay at home mom.