Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally starting an exercise program






















I have finally began an exercise program where im going with my friends 3 times a week to the gym. The kids go with me cause our gym is in our community center and the kids can play in the kid area while us mom's exercise. So the kids have been enjoying it as well cause it gets them out of the house too. Also with the summer months approaching us we can be outside alot more and go on walks and stuff. I put on my old rollarblades yesterday just to see if I could still blade and I made it around the block without falling. I was impressed with myself. Justin is talking about getting a bike and one of those trailers for the kids to sit in while he rides in back of the bike and then I can rollarblade beside them and it would be great exercise and family time. I remember living on south beach when I rollarbladed everywhere I went and how skinny I was so I know if I started rollarblading again it would probably get me in really good shape. The kids were also able to go to their park today and were very excited that their was no snow at the park. They call it their park cause the park is right across the street from our house. It is also starting to stay light pretty late. It now gets dark around 9pm but as it gets more into the summer, it will rarely get dark at all. The problem with that is now when I tell Daniel at 8pm its bedtime he replies to me saying but mommy the sun is still at and of course the sun comes up now at like 6am and the kids have been getting up around 630am saying the suns up its morning time. We are going to fix that problem though this weekend by putting blankets over their windows so they go to bed ontime and sleep later. Well here are some pics of the kids excited to be at the park again.

1 comments:

Monkeys Mommy said...

Very cute pictures...Love Daniel's shirt!

Zack The Dog

Zack The Dog

Storm The Cat

Mr Beans

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY WEBPAGE

This is a great way to keep in touch with what's going on in the lives of the Williams' Family. With us being so far away it's great to be able to write and post recent pictures of what's going on in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Daniel is now 5 years old and Hailey is 3 years. We have Zack the Dog, Storm the Cat, Oscar the Fish, and out latest addition to the family Mr. Beans the dog. Justin is keeping busy working 12 hour shifts at the passenger terminal on base and going to school to complete his small business certificate program. I am currently a stay at home mom taking care of the kids which is definitly a full time job in itself and I spend a great deal of time volunteering at the Airman's Attic on base. Daniel and Hailey both go to pre-school 3 days a week. Hailey is currently in her 3rd year of gymnastics. She was been taking gymnastics since she was 18 months old and Daniel just finished playing basketball on the Lions pee wee league last month. We currently have 17 months left in Alaska and then we dont know where we are going to be moving after that. Justin spends his free time working on his Landcruiser and offroading. I spend my free time scrapbooking and keeping up with our blog, watching movies, and keeping up with the kids and all their activites. Daniel loves dinosaurs, superheros (batman, the hulk, superman, and spiderman his favorites, and doing arts and crafts. Hailey loves horses and ponies, barbies, princesses, playing dress up, and recently Hannah Montana. Keep checking back to our page for the newest happenings going on in out lives.

My Blog List


nine year Anniversary

Holidays 2008

Holidays 2008

About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for the past 8 years. we have two beautiful children daniel and hailey and 3 pets. My husband is in the usaf and i am a stay at home mom.