Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OUR 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

CELEBRATING OUT 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

THERE WAS A FIREPLACE IN THE RESTAURANT
OUR ANNIVERSARY CAKE FOR DESSERT
JUSTIN AND I ENJOYING A ROMANTIC DINNER
CESEAR SALAD PREPARED TABLESIDE FROM SCRATCH BY THE CHEF
THE AMAZING CRABCAKE APPETIZER
THE RESTAURANT WHERE WE ATE
A BAG FROM ZALES WAS HANDED TO ME
WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS MR BEANS WAS CURIOUS TOO
MY BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND EARRINGS
CLOSE UP OF MY EARRINGS
We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary last night. It was a few weeks early but like the rest of the holidays We are celebrating early with Justin having to deploy soon. We had reservations for a 4 star restaurant in town that My Mom had actually discovered looking in a restaurant book of fine dining in anchorage. It's called the Marx Brothers Cafe. Well about an hour before we were ready to go to dinner Justin had gone out to run some errands and came back and surprised me with a bag and box from Zales. I opened it to find a beautiful pair of 1 carrot diamond earrings. I was so surprised. I had been having a very rough week with alot of disappointment and aggrevation from Justin's work and was definitly not expecting this and I was just speechless when I opened it. I felt a little guilty as I had gotten Justin two computer games for our Anniversary which We ended up taking back to Gamestop today cause Justin does not really like playing computer games. I wanted him to have some entertainment while He is deployed and something to keep him busy. Anyways We ended up back at Gamestop today and He got a DSi and a few games for it. They are really cool a little more advanced then the Nintendo DS which the kids have. He can actually get on the internet, download music, and take pictures with this one. The restaurant was out of this world. It is in an old historic house and inside only has 14 tables and most of the tables are for two. There are maybe 4 tables that were for 4. There is a fireplace inside and We were treated like royalty. First was the appetizer which Justin and I shared the Crabcake which was 100 percent real crabmeat. The waitor asked what we wanted to drink and I asked if they had coke or pepsi products. They looked at me funny and then replied We dont normally sell softdrinks We have beer or wine by the glass or bottle but they had some soda for the kitchen which they gave us on ice in wine glasses. Then The owner prepared a ceaser salad for two right in front of us tableside and He made it from scratch. Justin and I both had the venison(Deer meat) for our main course and then they gave us a complimentary warm berry crisp cake for our dessert. It was such a romantic dinner and special evening I got to spend with Justin. We have been through a long journey in the last 10 years with alot of up and downs, have two beautiful children together, and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

1 comments:

Monkeys Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary to you! What a beautiful present from Justin and the restuarant looked delicious. You both looked very nice and the pictures were great.What a romantic night!

Zack The Dog

Zack The Dog

Storm The Cat

Mr Beans

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY WEBPAGE

This is a great way to keep in touch with what's going on in the lives of the Williams' Family. With us being so far away it's great to be able to write and post recent pictures of what's going on in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Daniel is now 5 years old and Hailey is 3 years. We have Zack the Dog, Storm the Cat, Oscar the Fish, and out latest addition to the family Mr. Beans the dog. Justin is keeping busy working 12 hour shifts at the passenger terminal on base and going to school to complete his small business certificate program. I am currently a stay at home mom taking care of the kids which is definitly a full time job in itself and I spend a great deal of time volunteering at the Airman's Attic on base. Daniel and Hailey both go to pre-school 3 days a week. Hailey is currently in her 3rd year of gymnastics. She was been taking gymnastics since she was 18 months old and Daniel just finished playing basketball on the Lions pee wee league last month. We currently have 17 months left in Alaska and then we dont know where we are going to be moving after that. Justin spends his free time working on his Landcruiser and offroading. I spend my free time scrapbooking and keeping up with our blog, watching movies, and keeping up with the kids and all their activites. Daniel loves dinosaurs, superheros (batman, the hulk, superman, and spiderman his favorites, and doing arts and crafts. Hailey loves horses and ponies, barbies, princesses, playing dress up, and recently Hannah Montana. Keep checking back to our page for the newest happenings going on in out lives.

My Blog List


nine year Anniversary

Holidays 2008

Holidays 2008

About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for the past 8 years. we have two beautiful children daniel and hailey and 3 pets. My husband is in the usaf and i am a stay at home mom.