Thursday, May 1, 2008

I passed my allied Business school course and am now considered a medical administrative assistant


Im very happy today. I took my final for my administartive medical assistant program last night and i just got my grades this morning. I passed my final and passed my course. They are sending my certificate out in the mail today. I am now certified to be a medical administrative assistant and plan to work on my resume this summer while im in florida considering I have several members of my family that already work in the medical field that could help me with my resume. I am hoping to get with a temp agency come this september once summer is over and both kids will be attending preschool and hopefully get a parttime job and some job experience in my field until we leave alaska and I can look for permenant full time work. I am now off to an Army/Airforce Volunteer Luncheon at the club on base. I was nominated for an award for all the volunteer time I put in working every week at the airman's attic. Another great thing to add on my resume when I create it this summer. So all in all It has been a great couple days for me. The whole past week that ive been spending most of my time studying for the final really paid off and i didnt get to watch the show last night till really late in the evening cause i was taking my final the time it was on but im excited to see my 2 favorite american idols made it to the final four. Sorry had to add that in. Here is a picture of my certificate I uploaded from the internet. The actual certificate ill get in the mail in about a week.

1 comments:

Monkeys Mommy said...

Congratulations Lory!!!! That's wonderful.

Zack The Dog

Zack The Dog

Storm The Cat

Mr Beans

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY WEBPAGE

This is a great way to keep in touch with what's going on in the lives of the Williams' Family. With us being so far away it's great to be able to write and post recent pictures of what's going on in our lives. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family. Justin and I have been married for 9 years. Daniel is now 5 years old and Hailey is 3 years. We have Zack the Dog, Storm the Cat, Oscar the Fish, and out latest addition to the family Mr. Beans the dog. Justin is keeping busy working 12 hour shifts at the passenger terminal on base and going to school to complete his small business certificate program. I am currently a stay at home mom taking care of the kids which is definitly a full time job in itself and I spend a great deal of time volunteering at the Airman's Attic on base. Daniel and Hailey both go to pre-school 3 days a week. Hailey is currently in her 3rd year of gymnastics. She was been taking gymnastics since she was 18 months old and Daniel just finished playing basketball on the Lions pee wee league last month. We currently have 17 months left in Alaska and then we dont know where we are going to be moving after that. Justin spends his free time working on his Landcruiser and offroading. I spend my free time scrapbooking and keeping up with our blog, watching movies, and keeping up with the kids and all their activites. Daniel loves dinosaurs, superheros (batman, the hulk, superman, and spiderman his favorites, and doing arts and crafts. Hailey loves horses and ponies, barbies, princesses, playing dress up, and recently Hannah Montana. Keep checking back to our page for the newest happenings going on in out lives.

My Blog List


nine year Anniversary

Holidays 2008

Holidays 2008

About Me

My photo
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world for the past 8 years. we have two beautiful children daniel and hailey and 3 pets. My husband is in the usaf and i am a stay at home mom.